Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday night Preview

It's a midweek game against Exeter, which I hate as I find it difficult to attend and end up having to watch the game on the Internet via the Sporting Life website. There is only so much of their stock phrases I can take, though sometimes it makes me laugh when it says neither side can gain an advantage and the key player is our goalkeeper. It's 18:20 now and still no team news is available so I will expect another five changes to cover for those people who disappointed on Saturday.

Make no mistake about this Exeter will be a hard team to beat and if they play Steve Flack upfront our defenders will know they have been in a game tonight. I hope that he doesn't play Adam Davies as he looked to be a weak link on Saturday, hopefully we will see the return of Andy Duncan, but these days you never know who will come out in the yellow and black. We will definitely need to go at them from the start and press for an early goal. They are in a position much like Morecombe and a draw will not suit them and that should play into our hands. However if our players don't respond we will be lucky to get anything out of the game. Even optimistically I have this down as a draw 1-1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home