Monday, March 06, 2006

A New Fantasy Era

Its time to dust off the old and welcome in the new. As an avid fantasy player I figured it was time, if I'm going to take this blogging stuff seriously, that I retired the old Abbey Habit teams and started to enter competitions as the Sportspotato to see whether that can change the fortune I have at playing theses games. It's not that I'm bad at all of them after all I was recently crowned February Manager of the Month in my Fantasy football league. It's just that for some I know very little outside of the team that I support.

So step forward the first team in this new era. It's the fantasy baseball Sportspotato team playing in the Yahoo fantasy baseball league. I chickened out and went for an automated draft and took the standard rankings of players offered by Yahoo. I am now awaiting the outcome of the draft and will post my team as soon as it is given to me. If anyone out there is reading me then any hints and tips they can give me will be gratefully received. I will have a regular Monday column that updates everyone about how the fantasy sports potatoes are performing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home